How to Make Use of Curtain Clips to create stunning Curtains
Curtain clips are a fantastic option to add a bit of elegance and style to your curtain. They are also an easy method of hanging curtains and can be hung to hang curtains on any curtain rod.
These are steps to follow to make use of curtain clips:
- Take measurements of the curtains. You will need to determine the length of your curtains to figure out how many curtain clips you will need.
- Then count the number of pleats you’d like. The standard number of pleats is 5, however, you can alter this number to suit your needs.
- Place the curtain clips equally. The distance between each curtain clip should be around 12 inches.
- The curtain clip should be attached to the curtain. Slide the curtain clips over the curtains, ensuring they are equally spaced.
- Put the curtains up on the rod. Slide the curtain clips onto the rod making sure that they’re properly aligned to the brackets.
Here are some helpful tips to use curtain clips
- Make sure you use curtain clips similar to the color of your curtains to give them an aesthetically pleasing appearance.
- If you have curtains that are sheer then you can utilize small curtain clip clips in order to give an elegant look.
- If your curtains are heavy then you might need to buy larger curtain clips to carry the weight of your curtains.
- Curtain clips can be used to create various types of pleats. These include pleats that pinch as well as cascade pleats and box pleats.
Here are some more tips to hang curtains:
- Be sure the curtain rod is of the proper length for the window.
- The curtain rod must be placed at a minimum of 6 inches over the frame of your window.
- The curtains should be hung 2 inches or less below the window’s frame.
- In the case of a bay-view window, it is possible that you will need 2 curtain rods in order to completely cover the window.
With these suggestions, you will be able to employ curtain clips to make stunning curtain designs. So, what are you wasting time on? Begin hanging your curtains now!
How to hang Curtain Brackets
For hanging curtain brackets you’ll need:
- A measuring tape
- A pencil
- A drill
- Wall anchors (if necessary)
- Find the length of the window frame in order to figure out the distance the curtain brackets need to be.
- Note the location for the brackets to the wall with an eraser and the level.
- Drill pilot holes in the wall at the designated points.
- Install wall anchors in the pilot holes, if required.
- Fix the curtain brackets to the wall.
- Put your curtains up on the rods for curtains.
- Check that the brackets for your curtain are level prior to screwing in the wall.
- If you’re hanging curtains from the bay window, then you may require more than two brackets for your curtains.
- Once the brackets for the curtains are set You can then adjust the curtains according to your preferences.